The following Contest Rules and Regulations apply to the East United Condos #EastUvsWest Contest. This contest is brought to you by East United Condos (Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership).
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Only entries submitted between September 12 and September 17, 2015 will be eligible. The Contest period closes at 11:59 pm on September 17, 2015
2. ELIGIBILITY: A Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada, other than residents of the Province of Quebec, who are 19 years or older as of September 12. Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to individuals associated with the Contest, including the employees, agents or representatives of Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership (including SigNature Communities, Berkshire Axis Developments, Andiel Homes), (including its respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies) and suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with this Contest (collectively, the "Excluded Individuals"). This Contest is also not open to the immediate family members of the Excluded Individuals, and all other persons with whom the Excluded Individuals reside.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
1) Pick up a free East United flag at the East United Condos sales office (95 Berkeley St, Toronto) on September 12, 13 or 14 between noon and 7pm. All entrants must provide a valid name and email address to pick up a flag. Flags are only available while supplies last.
2) Take a photo of the East United flag in a prominent location west of Yonge St. in Toronto.
3) Post the photo to Instagram with the hashtag #EastUvsWest and tag @eastunitedconds.
In order to be declared a winner by the Contest judges, a potential winner must: (i) obtain the most likes on their photo via Instagram, as judged against all eligible photos posted to Instagram; (ii) be in compliance with these Contest rules.
If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with these Contest rules, the Contest judges reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the Contest and select an alternative winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of other eligible entries received for a Contest.
4. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: No purchase is required to enter the East United Condos #EastUvsWest contest.
5. PRIZE: The prize available to be won in the East United Condos #EastUvsWest contest is a concert with Young Empires for the winner and their friends on September 24. Winner’s guest list is limited to 30 people. If you are declared the winner, you must provide a final guest list by September 21. Potential winners will be required to furnish proof of identification such as a driver's license or social security numbers. Any costs incurred by a Winner through the use of a delivery or courier service, as well as the cost of transit, to pick up their prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. If necessary, the prize date and band are subject to change without notice. Additional guests will include, but are not limited to, employees, agents or representatives of Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership, and guest of promotional partners.
6. PUBLICITY: By entering this contest, you consent to East United Condos, Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership, and its subsidiaries to post online, through social media channels, in print or in other advertising or promotional communications, the photo you submit through the channels outlined in section 2.
7. In the event of a conflict between the rules and any instructions or interpretation of these rules given by a Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership employee regarding a Contest, these rules shall prevail.
8. Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Contest rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership Contests
9. Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen, late, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet or on phone lines; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer "hackers."
10. Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate a Contest at any time and for any reason whatsoever. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership. and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for other substitutes.
11. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant's participation in a Contest or the use of any prize.
12. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest and these Contest rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. Any dispute shall be adjudicated in the courts sitting in Toronto, Ontario.
13. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Contest rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
14. Personal information collected from entrants will be used by Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership for the purpose of administering this Contest. By entering the Contest, entrant consents to the manner of collection, use and disclosure of personal information within Berkeley Parliament Developments Ltd. Partnership and its related companies, subsidiaries and partners